humbl, LLC is in the business of developing innovative and easy-to-use Web applications for business. In addition to mastery of the fundamental Web technologies, we have particularly deep expertise in the areas of Java, Python, and PostgreSQL technologies.
The company is a limited liability company registered in the state of New York.
Copyright humbl, LLC.
All rights reserved.
a Web application for organizations with complex training needs
curricula is a Web-based application offered as a service that excels in making training operations manageable for organizations that have employees working in multiple jobs across multiple funding streams that have varying regulatory requirements. As staff move in and out of various jobs within an organization, curricula can effortlessly recalculate the impact on required training, thus alleviating a lot of tedious and complex manual work.
a brief overview of curricula
a full self-paced demonstration
Benefits of Using curricula
- Perfect for organizations that have staff that work in multiple positions with different training requirements
- As staff (and volunteers) move in and out of jobs, the training requirements are automatically recalculated, thus relieving your staff of manually tracking what can quickly become an enormous source of complexity and a compliance concern
- The job attributes that drive training requirements are completely configurable and customizable for your specific organization
- The workgroup attributes that also drive training requirements are likewise completely configurable and customizable for your specific organization
- Online training, including post-testing, can be deployed and tracked through the application
- curricula can not only track your internal training, but certifications, degrees, and licenses granted through external parties
- Renewals of classes, certifications, and licenses can be automatically tracked with reports showing who is coming due and who is overdue
- Developed by an award-winning team with decades of experience developing solutions in organizations in which staff work in multiple positions
- As a "Software as a Service" offering, there is nothing to install—you just use your favorite modern browser—nor do you need to worry about backups or software upgrades—we do all that for you
- Simple and attractive pricing that is easily affordable even for non-profit organizations